Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Thompson
The White House says the Office of Personnel Management will issue the final rule on how the Affordable Care Act would apply to lawmakers and their staffs on Oct. 1. The Senate confirms the former OPM Director John Berry to be ambassador to Australia, the Census director, the CFO at Commerce and the Navy's comptroller and assistant secretary for energy, installations and the environment.
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) said he wants an answer from Office of Personnel Management and the White House on how the Affordable Care Act will apply to lawmakers and their staff before moving forward with Katherine Archuleta's nomination to serve as OPM director.
John Thompson made his case to be the next head of the Census before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Tuesday. He said technology is the key to cutting costs and improving the count's accuracy.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.