Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Thompson
The White House says the Office of Personnel Management will issue the final rule on how the Affordable Care Act would apply to lawmakers and their staffs on Oct. 1. The Senate confirms the former OPM Director John Berry to be ambassador to Australia, the Census director, the CFO at Commerce and the Navy's comptroller and assistant secretary for energy, installations and the environment.
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) said he wants an answer from Office of Personnel Management and the White House on how the Affordable Care Act will apply to lawmakers and their staff before moving forward with Katherine Archuleta's nomination to serve as OPM director.
John Thompson made his case to be the next head of the Census before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Tuesday. He said technology is the key to cutting costs and improving the count's accuracy.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.