Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Potter
Postmaster General outlines plan that would limit mail delivery to five days a week starting in 2011, among other actions.
The Postal Service is also considering changes to its pay and benefits, as well, including how it plans to fund its retirement program and whether it will reduce its workforce. Postmaster General John Potter recently testified before the Senate about the overall plan.
Newscast stories heard on the June 21, 2011, edition of In Depth with Francis Rose.
Former U.S. Postmaster General John (Jack) Potter is expected to be selected as the next head of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority during a board meeting Wednesday.
Best of interview with John Potter.
Outgoing Postmaster General John Potter joins the Federal Drive for an in depth exit interview.
The Postal Service is reeling from the decision by the Postal Rate Commission not to increase the price to mail a letter. USPS was hoping to use the rate hike to help close the $7 billion deficit it faces this year. The service continues to face reduced volume, more people using the Internet and legal barriers to changing key parts of its business mode.