Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Podesta
A new report from the Big Data and Privacy Working Group makes six-actionable policy recommendations for how the White House can address privacy concerns raised by big data technology.
The chief performance officer says contracting, technology and workforce must be fixed for the government to save money and improve services. The administration will receive help to transform agency operations from the Center for American Progress.
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.
Former Vermont Governor and DNC Chairman
Former Clinton White House Chief of Staff; current President and CEO of the Center for American Progress
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
U.S. Rep. Ed Towns (D-N.Y.)
Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America"