Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Podesta
The chief performance officer says contracting, technology and workforce must be fixed for the government to save money and improve services. The administration will receive help to transform agency operations from the Center for American Progress.
It seems likely that Obama will use e-mail, and he will use a BlackBerry to send it.
Legislation builds on Bush-to-Obama transition success.
Former Vermont Governor and DNC Chairman
Former Clinton White House Chief of Staff; current President and CEO of the Center for American Progress
J. David Cox
AFGE National Secretary-Treasurer
U.S. Rep. Ed Towns (D-N.Y.)
Author of "Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America"