Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Patrick
John Patrick and Dr. Amy Banulis from Kaiser Permanente join host Bob Leins to discuss the company's health care plan.
November 18, 2013
Director of Federal Sales and Account Management John C. Patrick and Dr. Fazi Sabi, OBGYN and site lead for the Gaithersburg Super Hub, join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to talk about the plans available to the federal employee in the Kaiser system.
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , pay and benefits , Bob Leins , John Elliot , Kaiser Permanente , health care , electronic medical records , patient safety , Jeff Goldman , Dr. Jaewon Ryu , NITP , information sharing , Health IT
John Patrick, Director of Sales and Account Management for FEHB, and Jeff Goldman, Executive Director of Government Programs for Kaiser Permanente join For Your Benefit for a discussion on Open Season.
November 15, 2010
WFED Anchor Amy Morris has a recap of last night's keynote address by technology futurist John Patrick and gives us a preview of today's highlights.