Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
When less than half of your employees say they'd recommend your agency as a great place to work, you have a problem that's not easy to fix. But faced with poor ratings year after year, the Broadcasting Board of Governors decided to do something about it.
Tags: Broadcasting Board of Governors , jack welch , kate neeper , Partnership for Public Service , workforce , management , best practices , Employee Viewpoint Survey , Emily Kopp , performance management
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drivewith Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the Federal Hiring Process Improvement Act and why his organization supports it.
Vice President of Policy
SAMMIES Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
January 15th, 2009
The Best Places to Work Guide has just published its chapters that deal with planning and sustaining efforts to improve employee morale.
Expert says you won't necessarily be allowed to work from home.