Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
The administration wants to insource jobs that private firms have been performing and review of how agencies use contractors in view of long-term plans.
When less than half of your employees say they'd recommend your agency as a great place to work, you have a problem that's not easy to fix. But faced with poor ratings year after year, the Broadcasting Board of Governors decided to do something about it.
Tags: Broadcasting Board of Governors , jack welch , kate neeper , Partnership for Public Service , workforce , management , best practices , Employee Viewpoint Survey , Emily Kopp , performance management
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drivewith Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the Federal Hiring Process Improvement Act and why his organization supports it.