Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and Surface Transportation Board top the Partnership for Public Service's annual list of best places to work in the federal government. "The survey won't give you all the answers, but it'll tell you some questions to ask," said John Palguta, the partnership's vice president for policy.
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at Partnership for Public Service, talks about agency ranks in the annual "Best Places to Work" survey.
John Palguta, the vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, told the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris that ultimately poor performers, whether they are entry-level employees or top-level managers are held accountable.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss OPM's new onboarding model. The framework aims to help senior executives transition to new positions more smoothly.
Executives from Deloitte Consulting LLP explain the company's vision for the future of the federal workforce, sharing details from their Fed Cloud plan.
The administration wants to insource jobs that private firms have been performing and review of how agencies use contractors in view of long-term plans.