Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford & Roth, and John Palguta, vice president of the Partnership for Public Service count down the top federal news story of the week.
Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessment talks about possible defense cuts due to sequestration. Attorney Bill Bransford discusses the legal ramifications of lie detectors. Social media expert Justin Herman of the GSA explains how social media is being used in the aftermath of emergencies. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service ponders what may be in store for feds in 2013. Paul Verkuil explains what the Administrative Conference of the United States has been up to.
Tags: Todd Harrison , DoD , DoD Report , fiscal cliff , budget , Center for Strategic & Budgetary Assessments , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford & Roth , Justin Herman , GSA , polygraph , Center for Excellence in Digital Government , Partnership for Public Service , Paul Verkuil , Administrative Conference of the United States , Federal Drive , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
A charity event next week raises funds for military members. Plus, the do's and don'ts of holiday giving (and receiving) at the workplace.
What are the implications of the Petraeus scandal and what should other high level federal employees be aware of? A lawyer explains. Plus, will a second Obama term bring changes to federal benefits?
The Federal Drive gets post-superstorm Sandy updates from the National Weather Service and the U.S. Coast Guard.
The Government Accountability Office issues hundreds of reports each year detailing billions of dollars in cost-savings. Its role is considered essential to the congressional oversight process. But last year, Congress cut the agency's budget.
BGov analyst Kevin Brancato discusses sequestration's effects on the Defense Department. Federal employment attorney John Mahoney discusses what feds should consider when making the move to leave their agency and find another job.
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Rob Strayer of the Bipartisan Policy Center discusses the compromise cybersecurity bill. Daniel Schuman talks about the Congressional Research Service. Dick Gregg fills us in on the Treasury's annual fiscal report.
John Palguta, vice president of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service talks about efforts to bring in young workers to the federal government, and whether telework is a viable option for some federal employees.
July 13, 2012(Encore presentation August 3, 2012)