Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in American history during the first 3 months of this year. Now, some are asking if feds should take pay cuts too. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs offers advice and insider tips for job and internship seekers to navigate the often intimidating government application process. John Palguta, from the Partnership for Public Service, has details.
What's the best way to train the next generation of federal agency supervisors? a Senate panel holds an oversight hearing exploring proposed legislation to improve the way that potential mid-level managers are trained, and ways to continue and enhance the training and experience they already have.
Tags: management , Pay&benefits , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Daniel Akaka , Nancy Kichak , OPM , Marilee Fitzgerald , DoD , Defense , Partnership for Public Service , Max Cacas
My weekly countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week as chosen by my expert panel.
Government group works to identify critical issues, highlight best practices, facilitate problem solving and develop strategies to affect change across government. John Palguta, Vice President of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service explains.
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , pay & benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , Senior Executive Association , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, tells Federal News Radio about a program that works to change perception about public service.
Should the federal government offer cash bonuses and tuition reimbursement to persuade a new generation to join the civil service? We get details from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service, as part of our week-long series, HReinvented.
Included in the OPM budget request is $7 million to start a data warehouse to analyze the claims experience of participants in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP). John Palguta, VP for policy at the Partnership for Public Service explains how this will work.
Vice President of Policy, Partnership for Public Service
Assistant Director, AFGE Membership and Organization Dept.
President, AFGE Local 3377
President, AFGE Department of Defense Local 1945