Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Government group works to identify critical issues, highlight best practices, facilitate problem solving and develop strategies to affect change across government. John Palguta, Vice President of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service explains.
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , Pay & Benefits , Management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , Senior Executive Association , Partnership for Public Service , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, tells Federal News Radio about a program that works to change perception about public service.
Should the federal government offer cash bonuses and tuition reimbursement to persuade a new generation to join the civil service? We get details from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service, as part of our week-long series, HReinvented.
Included in the OPM budget request is $7 million to start a data warehouse to analyze the claims experience of participants in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP). John Palguta, VP for policy at the Partnership for Public Service explains how this will work.
Vice President of Policy, Partnership for Public Service
Assistant Director, AFGE Membership and Organization Dept.
President, AFGE Local 3377
President, AFGE Department of Defense Local 1945
Federal employees and military service members could receive a 1.4 percent pay raise next year, the lowest in almost 40 years. That's one of the many federal workforce proposals in the president's 2011 budget request. We talked about them with John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service.
The Office of Personnel Management has revamped its organization chart, a move leaders say will make OPM more transparent and customer friendly. John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service, has another viewpoint.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service offers OPM Director John Berry some ideas on how to tie pay, and even employment itself, to performance in the workplace.