Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Five ways federal managers can handle these difficult times, from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Something has to give, according to the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta. In terms of the budget, he says "what we have right now isn't working."
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
House Speaker John Boehner has raised eyebrows by saying the administration has added 200,000 federal jobs. Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta said it's not the size that matters. It's what you do with it.
The continuing resolution expires in March, and we still have no definite word on what will happen next. How can agencies be effective with their new year goals, if the money isn't guaranteed? We ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Attacks on federal employees can be seen as both a symptom and a consequence of fed bashing. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service and David Olive of Catalyst Partners joined host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act has passed the Senate, but the debate lives on. We get opinions from the National Whistleblowers Center, a member of Congress, and good-government group the Partnership for Public Service.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
It's supposed to be a new day for federal hiring, but is it? We ask John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service.