Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
How federal managers can prepare for furloughs, layoffs and hiring freezes from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
How much can you spend on new projects next year? How can you function until then? We get dos and don'ts from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service is trying to improve federal hiring practices
Tags: management , pay and benefits , CHCO , DHS , Jeff Neal , Navy , Pat Adams , Ray Limon , CNCS , Partnership for Public Service , Scott Cameron , Grant Thornton , OPM , federal hiring , Kathryn Medina , Max Cacas
A discussion tries to explain how to accomplish innovation now when "the Bureaucracy" seems to work against it and how people can innovate from where they are in their organization. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service gives us a preview.
On Wednesday, July 14, the Partnership for Public Service will be hosting a job fair to connect federal agencies with up-and-coming talent. Over 80 government offices will be there to spread information about their available jobs.
Competitive hiring for government jobs leaves recent college graduates behind. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta says it doesn't have to be that way. He explains.
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in American history during the first 3 months of this year. Now, some are asking if feds should take pay cuts too. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.