Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
House Speaker John Boehner has raised eyebrows by saying the administration has added 200,000 federal jobs. Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta said it's not the size that matters. It's what you do with it.
The continuing resolution expires in March, and we still have no definite word on what will happen next. How can agencies be effective with their new year goals, if the money isn't guaranteed? We ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Attacks on federal employees can be seen as both a symptom and a consequence of fed bashing. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service and David Olive of Catalyst Partners joined host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act has passed the Senate, but the debate lives on. We get opinions from the National Whistleblowers Center, a member of Congress, and good-government group the Partnership for Public Service.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
It's supposed to be a new day for federal hiring, but is it? We ask John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service.
How federal managers can prepare for furloughs, layoffs and hiring freezes from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 gives the administration-elect better access to feds. John Palguta has details.
How much can you spend on new projects next year? How can you function until then? We get dos and don'ts from John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service