Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Furlough thousands of federal employees just as they're asked for their opinions on the federal workplace: what could possibly go wrong?
Throughout the Nation and around the world, public employees use Public Service Recognition Week to educate citizens about the many ways in which the Federal government serves the people and how federal government services make life better for all of us.
Some thoughts on reforming government workers' pay to make it truly match up to what their colleagues make in the private sector from John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service.
Former leaders from the intelligence community are looking to see if they can find best practices for the administration's effort to reorganize the government. We get details from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Don't let the fallout from Weinergate have a chilling effect on your use of social media! We get tips for avoiding trouble in the Twitterverse from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Hiring reforms announced last year are working. John Palguta tells Federal News Radio the changes are more successful than many people realize.
More hiring freezes may be on the way, which means get the job done NOW, according to John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Focusing on these five strategies could help federal managers deal with budget constraints and low morale in the workplace.