Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
Some thoughts on reforming government workers' pay to make it truly match up to what their colleagues make in the private sector from John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service.
Former leaders from the intelligence community are looking to see if they can find best practices for the administration's effort to reorganize the government. We get details from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Don't let the fallout from Weinergate have a chilling effect on your use of social media! We get tips for avoiding trouble in the Twitterverse from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Hiring reforms announced last year are working. John Palguta tells Federal News Radio the changes are more successful than many people realize.
More hiring freezes may be on the way, which means get the job done NOW, according to John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Focusing on these five strategies could help federal managers deal with budget constraints and low morale in the workplace.
Five ways federal managers can handle these difficult times, from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
Something has to give, according to the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta. In terms of the budget, he says "what we have right now isn't working."
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.