Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Palguta
When less than half of your employees say they'd recommend your agency as a great place to work, you have a problem that's not easy to fix. But faced with poor ratings year after year, the Broadcasting Board of Governors decided to do something about it.
Tags: Broadcasting Board of Governors , jack welch , kate neeper , Partnership for Public Service , workforce , management , best practices , Employee Viewpoint Survey , Emily Kopp , performance management
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, joined the Federal Drivewith Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the Federal Hiring Process Improvement Act and why his organization supports it.
Vice President of Policy
SAMMIES Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
January 15th, 2009
The Best Places to Work Guide has just published its chapters that deal with planning and sustaining efforts to improve employee morale.
Expert says you won't necessarily be allowed to work from home.