Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Morton
Special agents of them Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office of Homeland Security Investigations recovered the missing diary of prominent Nazi official Alfred Rosenberg, following a lengthy investigation.
The director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Monday he is stepping down next month to work in the private sector. John Morton, who has served as ICE director since May 2009, made the announcement in an email to staff, obtained by Federal News Radio.
The Homeland Security Department has appointed a public advocate to handle complaints and questions about its immigration enforcement policies. The appointment of Andrew Lorenzen-Strait, a senior adviser at Immigration and Customs Enforcement, was announced Tuesday.
Luke McCormack will move to the department from the Immigration and Customs Enforcement directorate at the Homeland Security Department. He takes over for Van Hitch who retired in July.
The Justice Department and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement led a government-wide effort to stem the flow of counterfeit products. The White House launched a public-service campaign to let citizens know the impact of fake products on the economy. The Senate passed more stringent rules for DoD and its vendors to make sure military parts are original.
Tags: oversight , DHS , DoD , ICE , White House , Victoria Espinel , Counterfeit products , National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center , Carl Levin , John McCain , Defense Authorization Bill , Jason Miller
The White House has started filling some of the key management positions across the government.
Tags: management , Barack Obama , Ashton Carter , Kathleen Merrigan , Jon Cannon , Seth Harris , April Boyd , Tom Strickland , Steve Rattner , DoD , USDA , Commerce , EPA , Labor , Interior , Treasury
After months of complaints from immigrant advocates, the Obama administration promised in August that immigration authorities would start focusing their scarce resources on finding and deporting serious criminals.
Agency has been garnering more and more attention since Arizona passed a law back in April.