Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Michel
The Air Force Association brings together agency leadership, industry experts, academia and current event specialists from around the world to discuss the issues and challenges facing America and the aerospace community at the 2013 Air and Space Conference.
Tags: Air Force Association , Air and Space Conference , Craig McKinley , Bernie Skoch , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Seven Summits Challenge team , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , David Deptula , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , Sydney Savion
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Tags: Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Jason Miller , Richard Breakiron , Seven Summits Challenge team , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , Craig McKinley , Lael Keiser , David Deptula , Bernie Skoch , Sydney Savion
How would the Pentagon change under Mitt Romney? And what would President Obama do to the Defense Department in a second term? Federal Drives talks to advisers to the two candidates about the different approaches to national security.