Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Mahoney
David Goldman of Public Health Science discusses a new customer complaint form put out by USDA. Martin Libicki of the Rand Corp. talks about Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's recent speech on cybersecurity. John Mahoney discusses the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's latest report on the federal workforce. GAO's Brenda Farrell talks about her agency's analysis of the Military Health System.
BGov analyst Kevin Brancato discusses sequestration's effects on the Defense Department. Federal employment attorney John Mahoney discusses what feds should consider when making the move to leave their agency and find another job.
The Office of Special Counsel's annual report to Congress found the number of employees bringing cases of potential wrongdoing declined for the first time in five years.
Van Hitch of Deloitte discusses new technologies that will impact federal managers. John Mahoney, a partner at the Tully Rinckey law firm, talks about new rules for some national security workers. Ben Geman of The Hill newspaper talks fracking.
A government shutdown has been avoided for now. But if one would occur, federal employees with security clearances might want to be careful. Employee attorney John Mahoney explains.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Attorney John Mahoney explains the threats to security clearances if you access WikiLeaks.