Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Kamensky
John Kamensky from the IBM Center for The Business of Government talks about two decades of a results-oriented federal performance management system. Allan Holmes of Bloomberg Government discusses the top technology issues facing the government in 2013. Jeffrey Neal of ICF International sheds light on OPM's new guide to executive development. Jacque Simon of AFGE discusses legislation that could freeze federal pay to the end of the year.
Tags: IBM Center for the Business of Government , Allan Holmes , Bloomberg Government , Jeffrey Neal , ICF International , OPM , AGFE , Jacque Simon , Congress , pay freeze , workforce , Federal Drive , OMB
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news story of the week.
John Kamensky, senior fellow at the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service , count down the top federal news story of the week.
Bob Otto, the executive vice president of advisory services at Agilex, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to let his administration reshape the way the federal government is structured — a power the office of the President last held in 1984.
The White House is taking a new step toward reducing duplicative government programs and reorganizing agencies. John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Ira Shapiro, an international trade lawyer, give analysis on the recent administration proposals.
John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government and an associate partner at IBM's Global Business Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss new ways of dealing with budget problems.
John Kamensky is a senior fellow and associate partner at the IBM Center for the Business of Government.