Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Jumper
Science Applications International Corporation, one of the largest government contractors, has announced plans to split into two independent public companies. John Jumper, SAIC's chairman and CEO, gave an exclusive interview to In Depth with Francis Rose.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Gen. John Jumper, the former Air Force chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the past, present and future of the aerial inventory on the heels of the announcement that the F-22 order is now complete.