Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Johnson
We kick off our weeklong series, Rise of the Money People, by interviewing former HUD CFO Doug Criscitello. Economist and financial planner Arthur Stein talks about the "chained CPI." John Johnson of the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command shares resources for military families about to move to a new assignment. Catherine Woteki, USDA's chief scientist, discusses an upcoming summit with the goal of increasing food security.
Federal Acquisition Service Commissioner Steve Kempf is bringing in Jim Ghiloni to run the new professional services contract.
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
All acquisition programs receiving added scrutiny
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
Listen March 31st @ 2pm