Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Hegarty
The U.S. Postal will offer buyouts and early retirements to more than 45,000 mail handlers, USPS announced Friday. Employees opting for the early-out will receive a $15,000 incentive payment — half to be paid in December, and the other half to be paid in December 2013. The new buyout offers are the result of "in depth discussions" between USPS and the National Postal Mail Handlers Union and an agreement that was inked Tuesday.
John Hegarty, national president of the National Postal Mail Handlers Union, talks about the Postal Service's early retirement offer.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.