Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Tony Varano, founder and CEO of DSG, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how to improve healthcare data collection.
March 12, 2013
Mary Givvines, deputy director of Information Services at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the agency's open government initiatives.
March 5, 2013
Tags: technology , innovation , transparency , open government , FOIA , Nuclear Regulatory Commission , Mary Givvines , Agency Documents Access Management System , 2013 Regulatory Information Conference , social media , crisis communications , Federal Tech Talk
Kerry McDermott from the WestHealth Institute and Dr. Harry Greenspun from Deloitte talk about healthcare IT, and ways to cut costs.
February 26, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Kerry McDermott , WestHealth Institute , Dr. Harry Greenspun , Deloitte , mobile health , information technology , patient centered care , wireless security , mobile devices , Federal Tech Talk ,
Glenn Schoonover from Koolspan will discuss mobile security with host John Gilroy.
February 19, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile device management , mobile security , smart phones , iPhone , Glenn Schoonover , Koolspan , micro SD card , encryption , mobile software , passwords , NIST , Federal Tech Talk ,
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , Healthcare IT , data center consolidation , data management , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , HiMSS , enterprise architecture , software , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk ,
Kris Collo, CEO of MicroPact, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how business process improvement can save agencies money and reduce the risk of job vacancy.
February 5, 2013
Bill Fox, a senior consultant at Aegis.net discusses business process management with host John Gilroy.
January 29, 2013
Tags: technology , business process management , Bill Fox , Aeis.net , software development , Five Minutes to Process Improvement Success , Kanban , CMMI , Cutter IT Journal , Agile software development , Lean BPM , Federal Tech Talk
Susie Adams, Microsoft's chief technical officer for Federal Sales joins host John Gilroy to discuss four surprising facts about Microsoft and the federal government.
January 22, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , mobile computing , mobile device management , Microsoft , Apple , Google , CES , cloud safety , DoD , Windows 8 , Windows XP , Microsoft Federal Services , Xbox , Federal Tech Talk , Microsoft Surface , Susie Adams
Don Bruns, managing director at Navigation Arts, will discuss best practices for designing web apps.
January 15, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile apps , mobile app design , Digital Government Strategy , Navigation Arts , website design , desktop services , haptic technology , responsive design , Web apps , mobile security , Federal Tech Talk , Don Bruns
Rick Swanson, principal and mHealth Federal Health Lead from Deloitte, joins host John Gilroy to talk about mobile healthand how it can help cuts costs at your agency.
January 8, 2013