Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile technology , Vivek Kundra , software development , agile center of excellence , Excella , product backlog , FBI , NASA , Department of Veteran Affairs , richard cheng , Federal Tech Talk
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
Dr. Stan Sloane
February 24th, 2009
Dec. 15, 2009
Mischel Kwon, Vice President of Public Sector Security Solutions at RSA, talks about making FISMA count.
Gregory Balestrero, President and CEO at PMI, discusses the nature of his organization.
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health IT.
April 6, 2010
Host John Gilroy gets the 411 from the 1105 Government Information Group.
March 16, 2010
Host John Gilroy interviews Rob Klause, who discusses lessons learned during the presidential transition.
Feb. 22, 2010