Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Karen Terrell, with the SAS Institute, will discuss how her company can help your agency manage its data.
October 22, 2013
Dr. Devin Jopp, CEO of the Workgroup for Electronic Data Exchange, will talk about his organization and the benefits of exchanging health care data electronically.
October 15, 2013
Sanjay Castelino, vice president at SolarWinds, will discuss how your agency can benefit from a concept call Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
October 8, 2013
Jim Williams, vice president at DAON, and Conor White, the president of the DAO division, X-Products, will discuss the changing world of identity management in the federal workspace.
October 1, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , identity management , Jim Williams , Daon , Conor White , X factor , information technology , NIST , identity theft , passwords , smart phones , mobile technology , face recognition technology , Federal Tech Talk
On this week's Federal Tech Talk show, host John Gilroy is joined by Steve O'Keeffe, owner of Meritalk, to discuss the value of surveys and polls in the federal community.
Jim Williams and Rick Holgate from ACT-IAC will fill us in on next month's 2013 Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg Virginia.
September 17, 2013
Tags: technology , 2013 Executive Leadership Conference , ACT-IAC , Jim Williams , Daon , Rick Holgate , ATF , cybersecurity , Healthcare IT , public safety , law enforcement , mobile computing , mobile device management , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
Terry Gudaitis , owner/principal of Mindstar Security discusses how social media impacts security at your agency.
September 10, 2013
Tags: technology , information technology , IT security , FISMA , FedRAMP , social media , physical security , Terry Gudaitis , Cyveillance , Mindstar Security , FourSquare , spear phishing , malware , Twitter , Federal Tech Talk
Tom Romeo, president of MAXIMUS Federal explains how the appeals process works when a healthcare claim is rejected.
September 3, 2013
Tags: technology , claims processing , appeals process , Healthcare IT , Tom Romeo , MAXIMUS Federal Services , Department of Veterans Affairs , claims backlog , claims disputes , Federal Tech Talk , business process management
Mary Nicholas and Jim Moyer from the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation will discuss how to improve outcomes and reduce costs in healthcare IT.
August 27, 2013
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , quality improvement , cloud computing , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 , Mary Nicholas , Jim Moyer , Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation , Federal Tech Talk
Dell's George Newstrom and Jeff Lush join host John Gilroy to discuss security and the federal cloud.
August 20, 2013
Tags: technology , Dell , Dell Services , George Newstrom , Jeff Lush , Dell Cloud for the Federal Government , cloud computing , mobile technology , cloud security , Authority to Operate , Plan of Action , NIST 800-53 , Federal Tech Talk