Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Richard Cheng, principal consultant and training lead for Excella Consulting, will discuss how to apply agile software development at your agency.
June 17, 2014
EEOC CIO Kimberly Hancher and Mike Cerniglia from MicroPact discuss how cloud computing, and open sourcing reduced her agency's IT costs.
June 10, 2014
Mike Olson, board chairman and chief strategy officer of Cloudera, will talk about some of the tools your agency can use to manage its stored data.
May 27, 2014
Ken Parent and Manny Mencia of ByteGrid, will discuss how their company can help your agency secure and protect its data.
May 20, 2014
Tags: technology , Ken Parent , Manny Mencia , ByteGrid , wholesale data center , multi-tenant data center , IaaS , data center outsourcing , data center consolidation , hybrid cloud , FISMA compliant , Federal Tech Talk
Dr. Harry Greenspun, senior advisor for Healthcare Transformation and Technoloy at Deloitte, discusses how technology is being used to reduce health care costs.
May 6, 2014
Tags: technology , Dr. Harry Greenspun , Deloitte , mhealth , mobile health applications , mobile data management , big data , advanced analytics , Department of Veterans Affairs , Healthcare IT , Federal Tech Talk
Accenture's Tom Greiner and Vanessa Godshalk join host John Gilroy to talk how their company is helping federal IT professionals get on the correct career path.
April 28, 2014
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, will explain how his company can help your agency develop its mobile strategy and manage its mobile devices.
April 22, 2014
Aileen Black and Gigi Schumm from Accelerated Growth Strategies will discuss new technologies that could help federal agencies save money and operate more efficiently.
April 15, 2014
Astadia CEO Rebecca Rogers Tijerino and John Keefauver, vice president of Application Solutions, will discuss cloud system integration and how lessons learned in the commercial world can be applied to federal IT systems.
April 8, 2014
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Vivek Kundra , Rebecca Rogers Tijerino , John Keefauver , Astadia , IT security , hybrid cloud , software as a service , infrastructure as a service , SalesForce , Federal Tech Talk
Author David Linthicum discusses cloud computing and the challenges that agencies and businesses face as they make the transition to the cloud.
April 1, 2014