Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Three IT veterans will join host John Gilroy to talk about design tools that government agencies can use to reduce the costs of their IT systems.
May 31, 2011
Tags: technology , enterprise architecture , Mark Foreman , Government Transaction Services , Grant Thorton , Norm Lorentz , Dick Burke , ACT/IAC , Vivek Kundra , Federal Tech Talk , website design , ARMATURE
Dick Stapleton from HHS and Mark Pietrasanta from Aquilent join host John Gilroy to discuss best practices that federal agencies can use to engage citizens.
May 24, 2011
Tags: technology , Dick Stapleton , HHS , Mark Pietrasanta , Aquilent , Public-private partnership , transparency , Healtcare , Health Resources and Services Administration , Vaccines.gov , information sharing , website design , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
CodeSherpas, Inc. founding partner David Bock joins host John Gilroy to discuss how open source technology can benefit your agency.
May 17, 2011
Tags: technology , Java , ruby , Jruby , CodeSherpas , David Bock , Northern Virginia Java Users' Group , open source , Open source software , Vivek Kundra , OnJava , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
NavigationArts' Mobile Practice Director Doug Brashear joins host John Gilroy to talk about how the government should handle mobile communication.
May 10, 2011(Encore presentation September 6, 2011)
Tags: mobile technology , NavigationArts , Doug Brashear , HTML 5.O , Government Web and new Media conference , Interior Department , GSA , ATF , website design , ARMATURE , Federal Tech Talk , technology
Debbie Filippi with the Interagency Program Office joins host John Gilroy to talk about pilot programs that allow DoD and the VA to share medical information.
May 3, 2011
EPA environmental protection specialist Una Song joins host John Gilroy to talk about the Energy Star project and how it can help your agency monitor its energy use.
April 26, 2011
George Washington University Professor Ernest Forman will explain the historical applications of decision science, and how it can be used today.
April 19, 2011
Trusted Cyber Solutions CEO Riley Repko talks about cloud computing and security threats to mobile technologies.
April 12, 2011
The increased use of mobile technology is causing federal IT professionals to look at all options in managing these new devices. What should be the policy for your agency? Karim Toubba, vice president at Juniper, discusses these issues.
Dave Patterson is the executive director of the National Defense Business Institute at the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. In his role, he helps students understand the appropriate method for implementing IT acquisition.
March 29, 2011