Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Recovery.gov's Michael Wood joins us with a look behind the website's public face.
December 7, 2010
Curtis Turner, program manager for Benefits.gov, tells Federal News Radio how the website came together and why it's a big success for the Department of Labor.
November 23, 2010
Jim York, a noted trainer in the Scrum method and president of FoxHedge, delves into concepts about structuring requirements and defining terms like "product owner" and "ScrumMaster."
Host John Gilroy speaks with Robert Rodriguez, CEO of the Security Innovation Network (SINET) on the organization's SINET Showcase.
October 26, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses what feds need to know about running their websites. His guest this week is Phil Kemelor of SEMphonic.
October 19, 2010
Mike Jones, agile evangelist, OutSystems joins host John Gilroy to talk about new ways of looking at software development.
October 12, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses PIV and PIV-I with Patrick Hearn of Oberthur.
October 5, 2010
Host John Gilroy discusses the expansion of virtualization with Joe Brown, President, Accelera Solutions.
September 28, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. Harry Greenspun of Dell
September 21, 2010
This week, host John Gilroy talks with company CEO Ali Reza Manouchehri.
Aug. 24, 2010