Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Host John Gilroy is joined by Jon Booth, director of Web and New Media Services at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid services.
October 11, 2011
Tags: technology , mymedicare.gov , website design , jon booth , new media , center for medicare and medicaid services , Medicare , Medicaid , Google , Microsoft , electronic health records , personal health record , Federal Tech Talk
Richard Cheng, lead of the Agile Center of Excellence at Excella, joins host John Gilroy to talk about developing software in today's rapidly changing technology environment.
October 4, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile technology , Vivek Kundra , software development , agile center of excellence , Excella , product backlog , FBI , NASA , Department of Veteran Affairs , richard cheng , Federal Tech Talk
2010 has brought some fresh perspectives on enterprise architecture for the federal government.
March 23, 2010
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
Dr. Stan Sloane
February 24th, 2009
Dec. 15, 2009
Mischel Kwon, Vice President of Public Sector Security Solutions at RSA, talks about making FISMA count.
Gregory Balestrero, President and CEO at PMI, discusses the nature of his organization.
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health IT.
April 6, 2010
Host John Gilroy gets the 411 from the 1105 Government Information Group.
March 16, 2010