Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , data management , content intelligence , mobile technology , federal budget , budget cuts , cost cutting , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with David Blankenhorn, the chief cloud technologist at DLT Solutions.
January 17, 2012
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Oracle , Red Hat , dlt solutions , Steven VanRoekel , shared first , zetabyte , data sovereignty , terms of service , David Blankenhorn , Federal Tech Talk , Fed Ramp
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing with Tony Bardo, assitant vice president for Government Solutions at Hughes.
January 10, 2012
Today's show focuses on a company that applies predictive analytics to saving agencies money on overpayments. Bill Lochtern, a director at Information Builders, gives a description of how his company has offered assistance to federal agencies to help reduce overpayments.
Steve Vinsik, vice president and partner, Global Security Solutions for Unisys Corporation, joins host John Gilroy to talk about biometrics, border protection, air cargo, and telework.
January 3, 2012
Tags: technology , Unisys , biometrics , border protection , telework , NSTIC , biometric security , Unisys Security Index , malware , Steve Vinsik , Federal Tech Talk , cloud computing , cyber security
Host John Gilroy is joined by CNSI Senior Vice President Shaliesh Patel. They will discuss the challenges in helping citizens get more involved in their own healthcare.
November 29, 2011(Encore presentation December 20, 2011)
Host John Gilroy is joined by AirPatrol Corporation CTO Tom Kellermann. They will discuss how to control data leakage from mobile devices.
November 22, 2011
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing, health IT, and mobile technology with Tracey Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss.
November 15, 2011
Tags: Federal Tech Talk , Tracey Graves-Stevens , Innoviss , innovation , health IT , cybersecurity , cloud computing , Virtualization , mobile computing , Business process reengineering , network architecture , systems integration
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Netuitive Vice President Daniel Heimlich joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you move to the cloud.
November 1, 2011
Tags: Federal Tech Talk , Daniel Heimlich , Netuitive , Virtualization management , predictive analysis , application perfromance management , virtual data center , IT analytics , behavior learning technology , self-learning technology , IT operational analytics