Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Host John Gilroy will talk cloud computing, health IT, and mobile technology with Tracey Graves-Stevens, President and CEO of Innoviss.
November 15, 2011
Tags: Federal Tech Talk , Tracey Graves-Stevens , Innoviss , innovation , health IT , cybersecurity , cloud computing , Virtualization , mobile computing , Business process reengineering , network architecture , systems integration
Darren Ash, deputy executive director of corporate management at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will talk about how the agency is using youtube and other social media.
November 8, 2011
Netuitive Vice President Daniel Heimlich joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you move to the cloud.
November 1, 2011
Tags: Federal Tech Talk , Daniel Heimlich , Netuitive , Virtualization management , predictive analysis , application perfromance management , virtual data center , IT analytics , behavior learning technology , self-learning technology , IT operational analytics
Micro Focus' Tod Thompkins, joins host John Gilroy to talk about launching and maintaining complex IT systems, in the age of austerity.
October 25, 2011
Tags: technology , legacy migration , cost savings , application development , testing , debt ceiling , budget , mainframe migration , COBOL , Tod Tompkins , Micro Focus , cloud computing , information technology , Federal Tech Talk
GCE Federal Presdient Ray Muslimani talks about data storage with host John Gilroy.
October 18, 2011
Tags: technology , data storage , mobile technology , RFID , aerial sensing , software development , social media , GCE Federal , ray muslimani , hadoop , apache project , data warehouse , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy discusses changes and emerging challenges for today's CIO with Peter Tseronis.
March 2, 2010
GSA's Ed O'Hare is this week's guest, and he tells host John Gilroy all about his job -- and his new blog.
Feb. 9, 2010
David Bankston, CTO and Co-Founder of Neighborhood America, talks about 2.0 technology.
Cloud computing, security and standards will be important this year. Are you ready?
March 30, 2010