Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
Dr. Stan Sloane
February 24th, 2009
Dec. 15, 2009
Mischel Kwon, Vice President of Public Sector Security Solutions at RSA, talks about making FISMA count.
Gregory Balestrero, President and CEO at PMI, discusses the nature of his organization.
This week, host John Gilroy talks with Dr. David Blumenthal, National Coordinator for Health IT.
April 6, 2010
Host John Gilroy gets the 411 from the 1105 Government Information Group.
March 16, 2010
Host John Gilroy interviews Rob Klause, who discusses lessons learned during the presidential transition.
Feb. 22, 2010
Host John Gilroy will talk about different mobile operating systems, and how to manage them with MaaS360's Jeff Ward and Josh Lambert.
September 27, 2011
Tags: technology , mobile applications , mobile technology , BlackBerry , smart phone , iPad , Microsoft Windows , Android , symbian , iOS , maas360 , cloud computing , Network World , jeff ward , josh lambert , Federal Tech Talk
Aileen Black, vice president for the Public Sector for VMware, answers your questions about virtualization.
September 20, 2011
Tags: technology , Aileen Black , VMWare , virtualization , vm world , information technology , data storage , data management , MeriTalk , budget cuts , data security , data loss , hardware security , fortune 100 , Federal Tech Talk