Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Gilroy
Tim White, global head for Government and Intelligence at YarcData, joins host John Gilroy to discuss how to solve the big data issues plaguing your organization.
October 16, 2012
Dan Chenok, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government discusses a survey that the company conducted on collaboration.
October 9, 2012
Dave Waltermire, security automation architect, Computer Security Division, at NIST, will talk about the upcoming conference and security automaton.
September 25, 2012
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , National Cybersecurity Awareness Month , security automation , NIST , Security IT Automation Conference , David Waltermire , software assurance , incident response , analytics , trusted computing , Federal Tech Talk
Tony Barrett, senior management consultant for Management Concepts, talks about the benefits of agile software.
September 18, 2012
Ojas Rege, vice president of Strategy for MobileIron, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you manage a wide variety of mobile devices.
September 11, 2012
Damon Davis, special assistant at HHS' Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, talks about how the BlueButton Initiative is improving healthcare IT at his agency.
August 21, 2012
Tags: technology , Healthcare IT , Blue Button initiative , electronic health records , Damon Davis , HHS , HHS Office of Health Information Technology , records management , information sharing , Federal Tech Talk
Bob Payne, vice president of Enterprise Agile Consulting at LitheSpeed and Nathaniel Cadwell, Agile coach and owner at LiftHand LLC will talk about the strengths and weaknesses of agile software.
August 7, 2012
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , software development , Agile software development , Bob Payne , LitheSpeed , Nathaniel Cadwell , LiftHand LLC , sprints , product backlog , Agile DC , waterfall , Federal Tech Talk
Dusty Wince, CEO of Knowledge Consulting Group will explain how his company can help your agency or business move securely to the cloud.
July 24, 2012
W. Hord Tipton, executive director of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, talks about his tenure as CIO of the Department of the Interior, and what you can do to protect data at your agency.
July 17, 2012
Ted Davis, president of Unisys Federal Systems, will talk about how his company can help your transition to the cloud.
July 3, 2012
Tags: technology , cloud computing , IT security , Unisys , Ted Davies , Unisys Security Index , federal applications , ACT-IAC , GSA , Casey Coleman , Richard Spires , Steve VanRoekel , Federal Tech Talk