Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
Is it better to move or stay put after you retire? Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott discuss this issue with Dr. Michael Creedon a professor of Gerontology.
January 24, 2011
Host Mike Causey talks with financial planner Jerry Cannizzaro about the pros and cons of the L-funds. Plus, benefits strategist John Elliott joins him to discuss your financial rights, benefits and options when you die. (This is an encore presentation.)
December 22, 2010 and December 29, 2010
Join hosts Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan, John Elliott, and Ann Vincent for their fifth anniversary show. Special guest Mike Causey will also be there.
December 20, 2010
This week, hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott talk with retirement and career expert Mike Townshend. Tune is as they discuss two separate topics: lifelong learning and future care.
September 13, 2010
Do your TSP investment options need to be expanded? Are you willing to take more risk for the chance of a greater reward? Checkout Senior correspondent Mike Causey's column today and hold on to your wallet...
This week, Mike Causey talks with financial planner Jerry Cannizzaro about the pros and cons of the L-funds. Then, benefits strategist John Elliott joins him to discuss your financial rights, benefits and options when you die.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome back special guest, Tom O'Rourke, Attorney, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge, Rockville MD.
Aug. 30, 2010
Are federal employee benefits in danger? This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks that question of Dan Adcock, legislative director at the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association. Causey also talks with benefits strategist John Elliott about what you should be looking for as you plan for retirement.
Our special guests this week are Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent for Federal News Radio and Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board.
Kamilah Pickett, Outreach Director for Health Insurance Counseling at George Washington Legal Clinics, join hosts Tammy Flanagan and John Elliott to discuss Medicare.