Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
This week, the gang talks about the I fund and more with Jerry Cannizzaro, President, Retirement Planning Services.
Aug. 9, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Federal News Radio's own Mike Causey for a discussion on the latest federal issues affecting federal employees.
April 4, 2011
Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, bring you all the tax tips you need to know. And, they'll answer all of your questions.
March 28, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Nan Siemer, career strategist and owner of Breakers Consulting.
March 21, 2011(Encore presentation July 4, 2011)
Lester Austin, senior public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, joins the show to discuss retirement, social security benefits, and Medicare.
February 28, 2011
We learn what it's like to live through a shutdown from someone who was there last time: John Elliot.
For Your Benefit takes on the following issues this week - long term care, life and disability insurance, investing for the long and short term, and the Thrift Savings Plan.
February 14, 2011
If you're a federal employee with questions about taxes or benefits, you'll want to listen to this show.
February 7, 2011