Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
This week, Mike talks with Tom Trabucco and John Elliott.
March 3, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, are joined by Steve Lingle, certified financial planner, fellow NITP presenter and retired federal employee. They talk about planning for major financial expenses.
June 20, 2011
December 13 is the final day feds can make changes to their health care plans so tune in for some last minute advice. Colleen Murphy of Asparity Decision Solutions and Al Schubert with VSP are the guests.
December 13, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome back Walton Francis, Editor, Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees to discuss health plan cost changes this open season.
December 6, 2010
Ellen McCarthy is President of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and a former federal employee. She joins the show to discuss why the Intelligence Community is a great place to work for.
October 25, 2010
This week, the gang talks about the I fund and more with Jerry Cannizzaro, President, Retirement Planning Services.
Aug. 9, 2010
We answer listener questions and emails this week.
May 10, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott welcome Marc Levine, an attorney with Handler-Levine in Bethesda, Md.
April 19, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by Federal News Radio's own Mike Causey for a discussion on the latest federal issues affecting federal employees.
April 4, 2011
Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, bring you all the tax tips you need to know. And, they'll answer all of your questions.
March 28, 2011