Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
Economist Dave Redden tells For Your Benefit that young people just starting in the federal service stand to gain the most from tax-free funds in retirement.
Economist Dave Redden joins host John Elliot to talk about investment options for federal employees.
April 16, 2012
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Registered investment advisor Jerry Cannizzaro talks Roth TSP with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
March 12, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot talk about the plan with certified financial planner Joe Sullender.
March 5, 2012
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012
Mike welcomes Steve Losey of the Federal Times and benefits expert John Elliott.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot give an overview of your health benefit plan options as Open Season 2011 draws to a close.
December 12, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson, Deputy Executive Director Pam Cummings, and Al Schubert, vice president of managed care and health policy for VSP.
December 5, 2011