Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
Breakers founder Nan Siemer on how to improve the working conditions at your office.
April 2, 2012
Registered investment advisor Jerry Cannizzaro talks Roth TSP with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
March 12, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot talk about the plan with certified financial planner Joe Sullender.
March 5, 2012
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot to talk about the big issues affecting federal workers.
January 23, 2012
Mike welcomes Steve Losey of the Federal Times and benefits expert John Elliott.
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot give an overview of your health benefit plan options as Open Season 2011 draws to a close.
December 12, 2011
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson, Deputy Executive Director Pam Cummings, and Al Schubert, vice president of managed care and health policy for VSP.
December 5, 2011
Over the next few days you should stuff yourself with good food and knowledge. You've got the eating part right and we can help with good ideas, especially while you are shopping for your 2012 health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Today, according to some folks, is Dump Day. It's the deadline for either calling it quits with your spouse, partner, betrothed or significant other or sticking with them at least until next year. Fortunately for feds, the D-day decision for your health plan is not until mid-December.