Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliott
Gerontology professor and NITP presenter Dr. Michael Creedon answers your retirement questions.
February 18, 2013
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration, takes your calls and email questions.
January 28, 2013
Lifestyle coach Patti Hudson talks about maintaining a positive outlook during the holidays.
December 10, 2012
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis joins Bob Leins and John Elliott to answer those remaining questions you may have as you make your decision about your FEHBP this open season.
Tom Bernatavitz, senior vice president and head of federal plans for Aetna, talks about the federal employee health benefit options that his company is offering.
November 19, 2012
John Jilek, CPF, discusses the Thrift Savings Plan and how to invest in the TSP and get the most for your dollar.
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the
Social Security Administration, explains the
disability application process and answer your
questions about benefits.
September 10, 2012
Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer answers the best financial planning questions from recent NITP seminars.
July 16, 2012
Estate planner Marc Levine tells you what to expect from your estate planning attorney and what your experience should be like.
July 9, 2012(Encore presentation September 24, 2012)
Certified financial planner Steve Lingle answers your questions about getting out of debt.
June 18, 2012(Encore presentation July 2, 2012)