Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Elliot
Lester Austin, public affairs specialist at the Social Security Administration, answers your Social Security questions.
March 26, 2012
Health and fitness consultant Patti Hudson shares holiday tips with hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
December 19, 2011(Encore presentation December 26, 2011)
Insurance expert Walton Francis talks about open season for federal employees as he joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot.
November 28, 2011
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , pay and benefits , Bob Leins , Kaiser Permanente , health care , electronic medical records , patient safety , John Patrick , Jeff Goldman , Dr. Jaewon Ryu , NITP , information sharing , health IT
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined on by certified financial planner Nick Onder.
October 3, 2011
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
Is retirement the heaven you expected or a boring nightmare where you've lost track of time. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says turns out that if you miss working for Uncle Sam you can go back again. Benefits strategist John Elliott explains the new rules.