Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Desenberg
Jon Desenberg, a senior policy director at The Performance Institute, and Jason Miller, Federal News Radio's executive editor, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
President Obama wants to modernize the federal government. So has every president. How will efforts be different this time?
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. Learn some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute at the Excellence in Government Conference.
Federal Managers are constantly striving to develop the best hiring and retention strategies. We hear some best practices from Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute live at the Excellence in Government Conference.