Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Catoe
The hiring process was completed at an afternoon board meeting. Metro Board Chairman Peter Benjamin says the transit system conducted an international search, consisting of six months of review.
Metro's search for a new general manager has entered a new phase now that the three top candidates for the position have been interviewed.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
While Metro Board members have remained very tight-lipped about actual names of candidates, a Metro source tells WTOP the list of finalists being put together includes a candidate or candidates from outside the realm of public transit.
Tags: WMATA , Metro , public transportation , Jeff McKay , Greater Washington Board of Trade , Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , Peter Benjamin , Richard Sarles , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl
John Catoe has been appointed by MV Transportation Inc. as a strategic adviser to the company's executive leadership team, WTOP has learned.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
The head of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency is one potential candidate for Metro's top slot, WTOP has learned.
Tags: Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr. , Nat Ford , Metro , Metro general manager search , San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency , Jim Dougherty , Richard Sarles , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
Metro's Interim General Manager Richard Sarles says he should be replaced as soon as possible.
In the wake of numerous safety incidents, accidents and deaths, major management changes are taking shape at Metro.