Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Catoe
The hiring process was completed at an afternoon board meeting. Metro Board Chairman Peter Benjamin says the transit system conducted an international search, consisting of six months of review.
Metro's search for a new general manager has entered a new phase now that the three top candidates for the position have been interviewed.
Following a long stint without a permanent chief, Metro now has three finalists competing for the general manager position, WTOP has learned.
While Metro Board members have remained very tight-lipped about actual names of candidates, a Metro source tells WTOP the list of finalists being put together includes a candidate or candidates from outside the realm of public transit.
Tags: WMATA , Metro , public transportation , Jeff McKay , Greater Washington Board of Trade , Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , Peter Benjamin , Richard Sarles , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl
John Catoe has been appointed by MV Transportation Inc. as a strategic adviser to the company's executive leadership team, WTOP has learned.
A source tells WTOP that at least six to eight interviews for Metro's top job are being conducted.
The head of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency is one potential candidate for Metro's top slot, WTOP has learned.
Tags: Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr. , Nat Ford , Metro , Metro general manager search , San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency , Jim Dougherty , Richard Sarles , Adam Tuss , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl
In an exclusive one-on-one ride on the rails with WTOP, Metro interim General Manager Richard Sarles talks about his first days on the job and the future of the transit agency.
Metro's Interim General Manager Richard Sarles says he should be replaced as soon as possible.
In the wake of numerous safety incidents, accidents and deaths, major management changes are taking shape at Metro.