Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Bull
A man whose boat was found abandoned near the Rappahannock River is home and safe.
The Coast Guard says a James River boater who had a suspicious device chained to his body has been towed to shore.
Authorities on Wednesday recovered the body of a 25-year-old graduate student who died when a sailboat he was on with nine others capsized in the James River last week, bringing the death toll to two in the group affiliated with NASA's Langley Research Center.
A sailboat carrying 10 people affiliated with NASA's Langley Research Center capsized during a late night cruise on the James River in Virginia, leaving one man dead and another missing while the other eight survived after clinging for hours to floating debris in frigid waters.