Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Buckner
Paul Wester leads NARA's modern records program and describes the key findings and recommendations for maintaining the integrity of your records.
A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week to examine federal pay and propose solutions for government efficiency.
In response to recent weather-related dismissals and delays, OPM is offering employees choices when it comes to taking leave.
Federal News Radio surveyed 10 agencies to find out how they are preparing for a shutdown, and how operating under a continuing resolution is affecting their operations.
Navy Secretary Ray Mabus said there are no plans in place for Base Realignment and Closure starting in 2015.
The Office of Personnel Management lays out initiatives it has taken to assist agencies in their hiring process.
With a potential shutdown, feds looking for monetary relief would have to finalize it before operations cease.
The Professional Services Council held a conference to provide information about preparing for a government shutdown.
The shutdown 15 years ago could provide insight for feds but no guarantees can be made.
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), joins Off the Shelf for an update on some of FAS's key procurement initiatives and new leadership team.
February 22, 2011 (Encore presentation July 5, 2011)