Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Buckner
Congressman Stephen Lynch's bill would require openness of contracts and stricter guidelines when it comes to agreements with Pharmacy Benefit Managers.
Cadets at West Point are on the cyber-front lines. How are they preparing for these new roles?
Susan Grundmann, chairwoman of the Merit Systems Protection Board, offers advice for agencies dealing with employee morale issues and workplace demands.
GSA is focused on reducing waste as much as possible, while still allowing government to be effective. Sustainability was a focus of this year's IRMCO event.
Carolyn Lerner plans to improve the Office of Special Counsel if confirmed following the agencies two-year span without a Senate confirmed leader.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , OSC , Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government , Carolyn Lerner , Daniel Akaka , USERRA , Hatch Act , Labor , OPM , EEOC , whistle blower , protections , best practices ,
The contract is a blanket purchase agreement worth a maximum $49 billion.
The Partnership for Public Service's study presented nine attributes that fuel agency innovation and the role of those agencies to encourage it.
OFSA conducted a survey to point out which departments and agencies were best using open source technologies.
While money is still flowing into agencies, the Partnership for Public Service says continuing resolutions hurt agencies' financial planning and ability to hire, among other things. PPS's John Palguta explains.
Congress is holding the government accountable for federal building ownership and leasing. Rep. Holmes Norton is asking GSA for access to excess building data.