Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Buckner
OPM Director John Berry is calling for agency executives to use their existing tools to get rid of poor performers. Berry tells House lawmakers that over the next year OPM will work with managers improve performance management. OPM also giving up on its retirement systems modernization program and putting its financial management system upgrade on hold.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , OPM , John Berry , House Appropriations Subcommittee on Financial Ser , Jo Ann Emerson , Barbara Lee , Steve Womack , budget , best practices , FEHBP , hiring , employee dismissal , federal managers ,
Health and Human Services recognizes six software tools that are leading the way in innovation for the agency.
The monthly data breach report from the Veterans Affairs shows risks due to human error are not as bad as they could be.
Two Senators have proposed a bill reducing the number of printed copies of the Congressional Record in order to reduce the overall deficit.
The Senior Executives Association and the Partnership for Public Service testified before a subcommittee with improvement to SES and ways Congress can help.
The State Department has signed a public-private contract embracing wind energy in an effort to meet President Obama's greenhouse gas reduction goals.
The two agencies plan to implement healthier foods and sustainable options at all concessions in their buildings.
After its mid-year review of per-diem rates for 2011, 11 different counties need to be adjusted, according to the General Services Administration.
Focusing on these five strategies could help federal managers deal with budget constraints and low morale in the workplace.
The Justice Department has launched a new website that shines light on your agency's performance under the Freedom of Information Act.