Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Buckner
Agencies are following through on the administration's 25-point plan for IT reform. Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra said the movement to cloud is becoming more important than ever.
Many feds are taking training programs without the necessary skills leading to frustration, wasted time and money.
The Office of Personnel Management and the Chief Human Council Officers council have provided guidelines to agencies for improving time-to-hire. The requirements will begin June 30.
The scorecards provide a benchmark on agencies' progress to meet the mandate. Each agency will update its sustainability plan based on its scorecard performance, according to a joint statement from the Office of Management and Budget and the White House Council on Environmental Quality.
Postal workers have been collecting workers' comp after retirement. A bill introduced by Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) would put an end to it.
Union membership has declined across the board in 2010 despite a substantial rise in public sector union workers compared to their private sector counterparts.
Less than half of the agencies directed by the President have complied with his 2010 request for a document security policy. ISOO has released their annual report on the agencies progress and where they need improvement.
DHS will launch a new two-tiered approach April 26 to alert the public if there is a real or imminent threat.
Erin Pitera is the VP of Federal Management Partners and describes how the Navy was able to bring on much sought-after acquisition professionals.