Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Boehner
House Speaker John Boehner has raised eyebrows by saying the administration has added 200,000 federal jobs. Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta said it's not the size that matters. It's what you do with it.
A top aide to Nancy Pelosi told Democratic staffers that a shutdown is likely. The comments came after House Speaker John Boehner rejected any extension of the current spending levels.
House Speaker John Boehner rejected any temporary funding measures that does not include serious cuts.
President Barack Obama is expected to submit his budget request for fiscal 2012 on Valentines Day. Already there's not much love lost between the parties. Republicans want to cut $55 billion from the budget. The president's new chief of staff is asking "where's the beef?"
Chairman Darrell Issa announced the launch of his committee's hearings on YouTube. Issa said the videos are a first step to a more transparent government.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray and advocates for the city are protesting a Republican plan to take away power from the District's sole representative in Congress.
Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) will lead cybersecurity efforts that cut across committee lines.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
Former Comptroller General David Walker has advice for presumed Rep. John Boehner (R-OH). Walker has already sent Boehner a letter about how to get the nation's fiscal house in order.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.