Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Boehner
President Barack Obama is expected to submit his budget request for fiscal 2012 on Valentines Day. Already there's not much love lost between the parties. Republicans want to cut $55 billion from the budget. The president's new chief of staff is asking "where's the beef?"
Chairman Darrell Issa announced the launch of his committee's hearings on YouTube. Issa said the videos are a first step to a more transparent government.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray and advocates for the city are protesting a Republican plan to take away power from the District's sole representative in Congress.
Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-Texas) will lead cybersecurity efforts that cut across committee lines.
Politico's Jake Sherman explains the House Republican plan on how to fund agencies.
Former Comptroller General David Walker has advice for presumed Rep. John Boehner (R-OH). Walker has already sent Boehner a letter about how to get the nation's fiscal house in order.
Deficit reduction will be the top priority post-election.
House Republicans up in arms over a possible change in the management of the Census.