Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Walsh
Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae came under fire from the House Oversight and Reform Committee on Wednesday for awarding millions of dollars to executives. The hearing came just a day after the House Financial Services Committee passed a bill to convert execs' pay to the federal pay system.
Two new bills advance to the Congress floor in regards to the 2010 GSA Scandal. These bills, if affirmed, will hold executives accountable for misappropriations of funding, and also necessitate agencies to provide rundowns for all conferences spending.
Lawmakers on the House Small Business Committee introduced three bipartisan bills Wednesday aimed at contracting reform.
Tags: SBA , contracting , acquisition , Gerry Connolly , Jaime Herrera Beutler , Kurt Schrader , Bobby Schilling , Judy Chu , Sam Graves , Mick Mulvaney , House Small Business Committee , transparency
An amendment to the 2012 Homeland Security Department's authorization bill would require the DHS CIO to tighten spending on and better inventory the software licenses the department purchases. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), who introduced the amendment, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his proposal.