Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Lieberman
A bill to boost training and testing for Federal Protective Service guards cleared the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Wednesday.
A bill introduced last week in the Senate would hire more Federal Protective Service guards and increase resources for training.
The Homeland Security Department's chief management officer said Tuesday that the lack of a departmentwide financial management system is a huge deficiency. Fixing that, he said, is among the department's primary management priorities.
As the Egyptian government has pulled the plug on social media and even the Internet in response to the protests, the United States now has a bill that would arguably give the U.S. president this power as well.
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
The Defense authorization bill has been on the Senate calendar, and off the Senate calendar. Now it's on again. The Senate majority leader is now promising to bring a 2011 defense authorization bill to the floor for a vote.
Malaysia Hosts Cybersecurity Workshops For OIC Member Countries, Guard Laptop Stolen From Portland Home
Cybersecurity bill leans on buying power, cyber warrior ranks swell
Word from Capitol Hill that the tide of opinion may be turning away from taking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) out of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).