Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Lieberman
A bill to boost training and testing for Federal Protective Service guards cleared the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Wednesday.
A bill introduced last week in the Senate would hire more Federal Protective Service guards and increase resources for training.
The Homeland Security Department's chief management officer said Tuesday that the lack of a departmentwide financial management system is a huge deficiency. Fixing that, he said, is among the department's primary management priorities.
As the Egyptian government has pulled the plug on social media and even the Internet in response to the protests, the United States now has a bill that would arguably give the U.S. president this power as well.
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
The Defense authorization bill has been on the Senate calendar, and off the Senate calendar. Now it's on again. The Senate majority leader is now promising to bring a 2011 defense authorization bill to the floor for a vote.
Malaysia Hosts Cybersecurity Workshops For OIC Member Countries, Guard Laptop Stolen From Portland Home
Cybersecurity bill leans on buying power, cyber warrior ranks swell
Word from Capitol Hill that the tide of opinion may be turning away from taking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) out of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).