Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Lieberman
A bill to boost training and testing for Federal Protective Service guards cleared the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Wednesday.
A bill introduced last week in the Senate would hire more Federal Protective Service guards and increase resources for training.
The Homeland Security Department's chief management officer said Tuesday that the lack of a departmentwide financial management system is a huge deficiency. Fixing that, he said, is among the department's primary management priorities.
As the Egyptian government has pulled the plug on social media and even the Internet in response to the protests, the United States now has a bill that would arguably give the U.S. president this power as well.
The controversial project to build an electronic fence along the country's southern border is being terminated.
Chairman and Ranking Member of committee overseeing GAO both recommended him to President Obama as best candidate.
The Defense authorization bill has been on the Senate calendar, and off the Senate calendar. Now it's on again. The Senate majority leader is now promising to bring a 2011 defense authorization bill to the floor for a vote.
Malaysia Hosts Cybersecurity Workshops For OIC Member Countries, Guard Laptop Stolen From Portland Home
Cybersecurity bill leans on buying power, cyber warrior ranks swell
Word from Capitol Hill that the tide of opinion may be turning away from taking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) out of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).