Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Donnelly
FDIC IG Jon Rymer said if confirmed, sexual assault and suicide prevention will be top priorities.
FDIC IG Jon Rymer said if confirmed sexual assault and suicide prevention will be top priorities.
The rule, aimed at preventing fraud in the VA service-disabled veteran-owned small business program, requires that veterans control 100 percent of company decisions, even if they maintain just partial ownership. VA is taking suggestions for changing its rules.
Tags: Vetearns Affairs , Service disabled veteran-owned small business , Congress , House Committee on Veterans Affairs , acquisition , Thomas Leney , Phil Roe , Bill Johnson , oversight , Esther Carey , Ruben Gomez
Veterans Affairs would have to contact victims of data breaches within 10 days under a bill approved by a House subcommittee.