Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Biden
Agencies must complete their analysis by Nov. 1 and be prepared to present their findings during the December cabinet meeting with the Vice President. OMB's edict comes after the Justice Department inspector general found excessive spending by the agency. This is not the first time agencies have had trouble controlling conference expenses.
Allen Federal president Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk a wide range of government procurement issues.
September 19, 2011(Encore presentation October 24, 2011)
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Larry Allen , Allen Federal , OFPP , GAO , acquisition reform , marketing , business development , spending cuts , FY 2011 budget , FY 2012 budget , continuing resolution , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
The President signed an executive order Monday creating an oversight board to identify areas where agencies can eliminate or streamline.
A Minnesota man was able to hack into his neighbor's Wi-Fi network and send death threats to Vice President Biden
Marine Sgt. David Smith's parents and stepparents planned to spend Veterans Day at Arlington National Cemetery, sitting at the grave of their son, who was killed in Afghanistan in January.
What does the White House Flickr feed say about who has influence in the Obama administration?
Tags: White House , Barack Obama , Hillary Clinton , David Axelrod , David Plouffe , Leon Panetta , Rahm Emanuel , Flickr , technology , open government , Must Reads , Dorobek Insider , New York Times , Politico , Tech President
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
California's CISO steps down, AOL's ICQ sale raises hackles