Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Joe Biden
A group of 87 federal judges sent a letter to Vice President Joseph Biden, warning that budget cuts due to sequestration have negatively impacted the federal judiciary's ability to prosecute and defend cases.
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said President Barack Obama has failed to produce a workable budget plan, while Vice President Joe Biden said budgets introduced by Ryan "eviscerated all the things that the middle class cares about."
Detroit police have released photos of a male "person of interest" in the theft of a Secret Service rental truck carrying equipment related to Vice President Joe Biden's Labor Day visit to Detroit.
A report by the Congressional Research Service finds it's not clear whether agencies are meeting performance goals set out a June 2011 executive order to make the federal government more efficient and accountable.
Lawmakers are poised to spend $120 billion or so to renew a Social Security tax cut that averaged just under $1,000 per household this year.
Biden's trip is designed to solidify ties between Iraq and the United States.
Coming soon to a federal office near you, 300,000 first-ever digital photographs of President Obama and Vice-President Biden. If you don't rate one because of your location or rank, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells how you can buy your own.
Agencies must complete their analysis by Nov. 1 and be prepared to present their findings during the December cabinet meeting with the Vice President. OMB's edict comes after the Justice Department inspector general found excessive spending by the agency. This is not the first time agencies have had trouble controlling conference expenses.