Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jo Linda Johnson
Jo Linda Johnson and Dexter Brooks from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission will talk about the organization's upcoming leadership conference.
March 8, 2013
Tags: workforce , EEOC , EEOC Executive Leadership Conference , professional development , leadership development , leadership , resume , speed mentoring , Tony Vergnetti , Dexter Brooks , EEOC Office of Field Operations , Fed Talk
Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and Doug Gentile from the Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers, will discuss some of the EEO issues they are currently working on.
March 23, 2012
Tags: Fed Talk , workforce , hiring , EEOC , Dexter Brooks , Doug Gentile , Association of Federal External Civil Rights Specialists and Officers , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Executive Leadership Conference , Shaw Bransford & Roth
Hosts Bill Bransford and Tony Vergnetti talks with Dexter Brooks and Jo Linda Johnson from the EEOC's Office of Federal Operations on their "Annual Update on EEO Matters in the Federal Sector."
March 11, 2011