Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Williams
Agency plans moving forward with re-compete despite GSA's attempt to bring Eagle under the Alliant GWAC. DHS spent almost $2 billion on IT services in 2009 and more than $8 billion overall through the vehicle.
An exclusive interview with one of the most widely-respected department heads. Known for often calling the U.S. "the greatest nation on earth," he was working his last day today after over 30 years as a fed when he paid us a visit.
We hear from Jim Williams, the commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, who has had a unique vantage point for the past decade both at DHS and GSA.
Jim Williams leads the Federal Acquisition Service at the General Services Administration. He spoke with Jason Miller.
Will beefing up the acquisition workforce mean better, smarter buyers?