Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Williams
Analyst and author says more agencies should capitalize on the ideas of departing career fed, GSA's Jim Williams.
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
U.S. General Services Administration
December 9th, 2008
The General Services Administration today made 59 awards under the Alliant governmentwide acquisition contract.
GSA leads the group of 20 trying to add structure to all the different initiatives. Shared Services Forum to submit ideas to OMB on how to move governmentwide effort to use cloud computing.
Jim Williams received many awards and honors during his 30-plus year career in the federal government. But he says few have topped the one he won Sunday night at the 30th annual Management of Change conference.
Jim Williams, former commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, tells Federal News Radio what he's been learning working on biometric security in the private sector.