Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Williams
You have to have a very good business case if you want to add the long list of contract vehicles. Jim Williams managed a few of those vehicles as commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service. He's now a senior vice president at Daon.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
While Martha Johnson, Stephen Leeds, and Bob Peck were let go by GSA after the release of an inspector general's report this week, former GSA Acting Administrator Jim Williams told the Federal Drive the four regional commissioners involved also deserve blame.
Analyst and author says more agencies should capitalize on the ideas of departing career fed, GSA's Jim Williams.
Two contracting experts weigh in on why Jim Williams will be missed.
WFED's Jason Miller has details.
U.S. General Services Administration
December 9th, 2008
The General Services Administration today made 59 awards under the Alliant governmentwide acquisition contract.