Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jim Seymour
Jenny Mattingley will host a roundtable discussion of the events during Public Service Recognition Week.
April 26, 2013
Tags: Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , workforce , Jenny Mattingley , Bill Bransford , Partnership for Pubic Service , Robyn Kehoe , federal employees education and assistance fund , Service to America Medals , YouTube , PERoundtable , twitter , Facebook , Fed Talk
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public sevice, and several Service to America medal winners join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 21, 2012
Vice President of Policy
SAMMIES Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
January 15th, 2009
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public Sevice and several winners of this year's Service to America medals, join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 23, 2011
Jim Seymour, director of Programs and Special Events for the Partnership for Public Service, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about this year's SAMMIES award winners.
September 9, 2011
Awards night is finally here!
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Tags: Public Service Recognition Week , Kirke Harper , Public Employees Roundtable , Partnership for Public Service , Kim Ainsworth , Boston Federal Executive Board , Bill Bransford , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford & Roth , pay and benefits
Host Bill Bransford examines two programs that take an in-depth look at the good work done by federal employees: the Service to America Medals and the Feds Helping Feds programs.
October 22, 2010